Best Crochet Patterns of 2009By Rachel Choi – Be the first to comment
Here is a list of the most popular, most commented, most viewed, and most bought patterns of 2009! In no particular order, here they are:
- Crochet Pattern: Rose – this is a classic and beautiful rose pattern. Although it can be a challenge for beginners to crochet, 2 more tutorials where created, including How to Roll Up a Crocheted Rose.
- Crochet Pattern: Amigurumi Animal Coasters – inspired by my first Teddy Bear Coaster Crochet Pattern, this set includes 5 new and cute animals to crochet as coasters.
- Crochet Pattern: Piano Key Scarf - made after a request, the piano scarf became very popular since there are so many piano lovers out there.
- Crochet Pattern: Spider Web Scarf – Who knew that such a simple pattern could be so popular? It must be simpleness that makes it so pretty and elegant.
- Crochet Pattern: Family Beanie Set (6 sizes) – this pattern offers convenience since there are 6 sizes ranging from a preemie baby to a men’s size.
- Crochet Pattern: Slouchy Beanie – Fun and stylish for women, this free pattern has been made by lots of Crochet Spot readers.
- Crochet Pattern: Santa Claus Hat (5 sizes) – one of the best patterns for the holidays! The pattern includes 5 sizes ranging from baby to men’s.
- Crochet Pattern: Easy Adjustable Slippers – this tutorial is can help you make ANY slipper size! Although it may be slightly difficult for beginners to follow, the more experienced, should have no problem.
- Crochet Pattern: Beginner’s Wrist Warmers with Ridges – one if the most made crochet items, this pattern is so easy a beginner can do it. Plus the ridges make the wrist warmers stretch for a nice snug fit.
- Crochet Pattern: Animal Bookmarks – Theses are fun and cute bookmarks that are great for kids and adult to use.
Do you have a favorite Crochet Spot pattern?