Crocheting is Like Riding a BikeBy Rachel Choi – 13 Comments
|I’ve always wanted to say that “crocheting is like riding a bike”, but never actually knew how to ride a bike. This weekend I finally learned! Well, sort of. I’m not a pro bike rider just yet and still have a lot of practicing to do. I’m sure I fell off 100 times. Being that I’m no long a 5 year old kid, it was fun to do something that most people learn at a young age. It sort of makes me feel like a kid again! From my experience it really does feel like riding a bike is just like crocheting.|
Crocheting is like riding a bike because in both cases…
- Even if you mess up, you just try again.
- Sometimes it’s frustrating, but if you keep working at it, eventually you’ll get it!
- Once you learn, there’s no going back.
- You can learn at any age!
- There’s no right or wrong way to learn, everyone can do it differently and still be successful.
- They are fun to do, with friends and family, or by yourself.
- They are healthy hobbies and activities.
Do you think crocheting is like riding a bike?