Want to Be a Guest Writer on Crochet Spot?By Rachel Choi – 14 Comments
|When I started Crochet Spot, everything was written by me, me and me. The Guest Writer Program is my way of spicing things up and giving other bloggers and crafty writers a chance to share their love for crochet, just as I’ve been doing. This is a great opportunity for people to not only share their love for crochet with Crochet Spot readers, but also gain exposure to their website or crochet business.
If you are an up and coming crocheter or even a seasoned designer, being a Guest Writer can be an exciting and rewarding experience for you!
Why be a guest writer?
- Share information with other Crochet Spot readers.
- Gain exposure for yourself, your craft website or business.
- Each guest post will include a description about you the writer, with a link for others to learn more about you.
- Crochet Spot has over 100,000 unique visitors each month. That’s a lot of crochet lovers ready to read what you write!
What to write about?
You can write about almost anything related to crochet! Here are a few ideas:
- Crochet pattern
- Crochet tutorial / advice / how to
- Crochet news / current event
- Crochet Charities
All submissions must be your own unique work, that is not published and cannot be published elsewhere.
How do I become a Guest Writer?
Send me an email ([email protected]) with the following information:
- Your name.
- A title and description of the topic you would like to write about.
- A short description about you. You can include a link to your website if you have one.
If your idea is approved, you will be required to submit your finished post in a .doc format. It will then be published on Crochet Spot for readers to enjoy!