Why is Crocheting So Much Fun?By Rachel Choi – 13 Comments
I don’t know about you, but I have a blast when I pick up my yarn and hook to crochet! Below are some of my reasons for why I think crocheting is so much fun. Feel free to share your reasons, by leaving a comment!
Crocheting is so much fun because…
- I can turn an ordinary ball of yarn into something useful, like a hat, slipper, blanket or toy.
- It’s like being in a secret club. We talk in crochet code.
- I can make cute things that make me go, “Awww…”
- I can gather with crochet friends and crochet the day away.
- Crocheting relieves stress, especially from work or nagging family members.
- I love teaching, especially when it’s about how to crochet.
- When I’m done a project, I get the feeling of accomplishment, the best feeling of all.
- It allows me to meet new people, who also are crazy about crochet.
- There’s nothing better than the happy face of the person I gift my crochet item to… as long as they like it.
Why is crocheting so much fun for you?