2010 New Year’s Crochet ResolutionsBy Rachel Choi – 23 Comments
|It the spirit of tradition, why not make a 2010 resolution for crochet? You may have already made resolutions to spend more time with family and friends, lose weight, quit smoking, or to spend more time helping others. Now it’s time for you to make a crochet goal! Just leave your 2010 new year’s crochet resolution as a comment on this post. A year from now, you can look back and see if you accomplished it. (Plus, I’ll be rooting you on the whole time!)|
Here are some ideas:
- Make a certain number of items (hats, scarves, toys etc.)
- Donate a certain number of items to your favorite crochet charity
- Crochet all of your holiday gifts
- Make a yarn budget and stick to it
- Learn a certain number of new crochet stitches
- Crochet at least once a week
- Improve your crochet business (if your a business owner)
Here are my 2010 New Year’s Crochet Resolutions:
- Design at least 100 more crochet patterns – If I did over 100 in 2009, I’m going to aim for over 100 again in 2010!
- Learn more crochet techniques – There is always something new to learn. I can never stop learning.
- Improve my crochet business – I want my readers (all of you) to enjoy Crochet Spot even more. Plus, a girl needs more yarn to play with!
Now it’s your turn! What are your 2010 New Year’s Crochet Resolutions?
Just leave them as a comment, and check back periodically to remind yourself. At the end of the year, you can see if you accomplished your goals!