What Type of Crocheter Are You?By Rachel Choi – 35 Comments
Let’s face it, everyone is different. But the way I see it, there are 3 types of crocheters. The ones who need things done fast, the ones that have patience or the ones that can care less. Which one are you?
The “I Need Instant Gratification” Crocheter
- Needs projects done fast for instant gratification.
- Get it done in one sitting or never get it done at all, that’s my motto!
- Doesn’t have the time or the patience for huge projects.
The “Slow and Steady Wins the Race” Crocheter
- Has a ton of patience!
- Loves making blankets and other large items.
- Can work on a project for months and still not get bored of it.
The “I Can Care Less” Crocheter
- Can care less if the project is large or small.
- Makes what the heart desires, no matter how long it takes.
- Has patience, yet still enjoys the boost a small project gives.
Personally, I’m the “I Can Care Less” crocheter. If there’s something I want to make, I’ll make it no matter how big or small it may be or how long it’ll take me to make it. But of course I can always appreciate the satisfaction small ones give!
What type of crocheter are you?