Welcome to the Mystery Crochet Along (CAL)! I hope you’re ready for a fun adventure! Since this crochet along is a mystery, I can’t tell you exactly what you will be crocheting, but I can give you a hint. The object will be something that you can give to a friend as a Valentine’s Day gift, or keep for yourself if you find it too cute to giveaway. You’re always welcomed to make more than one! It is a small object, sort of like a toy, but is versatile so you can use it in more than one way.
Here is how the Mystery CAL is going to work:
- Start right now! Use the pattern information below to gather your materials and start crocheting the first part of the pattern.
- Every week a new part will be added to the pattern on this page. There will be a total of 4 parts. So be sure to bookmark this page and come back every week! I’ll send reminders out in the weekly newsletter and also on Facebook, just in case.
- Feel free to leave comments on this post to ask questions if you need help while crocheting.
- Feel free to email me ([email protected]) pictures of your work in progress and I’ll upload them to the website and show them off for you! Or you can post a link to your pictures in the comments section.
- After completing the final part of the pattern, be sure to email me a picture of your final object! I’ll create a round up of all the submitted pictures so that everyone can see each others’ work. As a bonus, I’ll randomly select a “winner” who will receive a mystery prize.
read more »